Monday, January 4, 2010

What this site will be about

Hello there blog world. For my first post I wanted to give you an idea of what I will be doing with this blog. I will be following the Yankees prospects in the minors and providing content on who I think the Yankees should be drafting this June in the draft.

But wait Jake, there are a lot of great sites out there providing info on the minors for the Yanks. Yes there are. Mike at River Ave Blues is great, so is Greg Fertel at Pending Pinstripes and lastly is EJ at TYU. Each of them does a great job and I'm not here to replace them. I'm going to provide my own thoughts on prospects that Yankee fans want to talk about.

I really got the idea for this blog when I heard that Lane at Nomaas was leaving. I loved his draft spot, it was a frequent stop for me to go to each day. I want to do a lot about the draft but also about the minors which I follow closely. So that is what this site will be about. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment